Why hire Planned To Perfection?
Everything we do is executed flawlessly, knowledgably & with the upmost professionalism. Your special event will be pure perfection.
“You invite the guests & we’ll do the rest”, is our mantra.
We can accommodate your every need. Whether we plan the entire event or oversee the final coordination of your day, Planned to Perfection will turn your dream day into a reality.
We believe that each event is unique & special. Therefore, we offer customize packages based on your individual requirements. You may schedule a no-fee consultation to discuss your specific needs.
Let us handle your BIG day without all of the worry!
- Complimentary consultation
- Unlimited consultations and meetings via phone, email and in person
- Budget development and management
- Planning itinerary
- Assisting with selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
- Event design, theme, floral and décor concept development.
- Invitation, stationery, favor, and gift selections
- Assistance with selection of wedding attire
- Recommending outstanding vendors within your budget (e.g. baker, caterer, florist, officiant, invitations, calligraphy, photographer, transportation, videographer, musicians, etc.)
- Arrange vendor appointments and accompany you to vendors when necessary
- Contract review and negotiation
- Manage vendor relations & budgets
- Menu tasting and assistance with menu selections and details
- Final site walk through
- Tracking RSVPs and calling those who did not respond
- Providing information to obtain marriage license and name change
- Secure hotel room blocks for out of town guests and develop of out of town guest welcome baskets
- Ceremony planning
- Rehearsal coordination and instruction
- Assistance with finding a rehearsal dinner location
- Creating and distributing wedding day itinerary to bridal party and vendors
- Final vendor confirmations and distribution of driving directions
- Full wedding day coordination
- We can accommodate unique details and special requests
- Run last minute errands
- Plan “day after” brunch
- Honeymoon consultation and itinerary
- Destination wedding full coordination